Indented Replies

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Thu Jan 18 00:22:06 EST 1996

'lo Netters,

  I've replied to several postings in this group and they don't seem to
appear as a follow-on of the initiating question, ie indented following
the intial query, and I was wondering why that is.  I am using Netscape
1.1N on a Mac.
   Do I have to set something else up?, is it the version of Netscape?,
or what?

   Any help would be appreciated ... not to say make relplies to queries
easier to follow.

   Thanks in advance

    Patrick
*                                                                    *
*   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD										          						  	 		#     #     *
*   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology     # # # # #    *
*   RMIT - City Campus                                   # Q Q #     *
*   GPO Box 2467V                                        #  o  #     *
*   Melbourne  Vic  3001                                  # ~ #      *
*   Telephone  : 03 9660 3136                           #       #    *
*   Fax No.    : 03 9663 6087                          #	#     # #   *
*   Email      : p.falckh at rmit.edu.au                  ##       ##   *
*			"No matter how tall your grandfather                  # /\ #     *
*     was, you have to do your own growing"              ooO  Ooo    *