Electroporation nutrient requirements of E. coli

"Marianne Leverone ", BIO leverone at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Thu Jan 18 09:44:35 EST 1996

Greg:  When we screen for cells using M9 + required nutients, we use SOC
directly after electroporation (for only an hour) so that the cells can
recover.  We then screen by performing viable counts on the M9.  This
works fine.  Marianne Leverone, USF, Tampa, FL