commercial suppliers of slides for in situ hybridization 2

james anthony holzwarth holz at ellis.uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 21 04:17:37 EST 1996

Let's try this again. my newsreader cut out the text last time.

A colleage is looking for commercial suppliers for tissue sections
for use in insitu hybridization. She saw an advertisment, but
she does not remember where or what company. It may have been
in a journal or web-site. She does not have access to news.
If anyone has seen or knows about a company selling tissue
sections (preferably brain sections) for use in insitu hybridization,
please let me know. Again either post or use e-mail.

thanks in advance.
JimH