In search of yeast plasmid

Dan Baggott dbaggott at
Mon Jan 22 16:48:33 EST 1996

I'm in search of a single or multi-copy plasmid (2micron, ARS, or
CEN-ARS) with LEU2 or HIS3 marker for use in S. cerevisiae that 1.
doesn't have a T7 promoter and 2. has been designed to eliminate the
possibility of vector-derived expression of genes inserted into the MCS
(for example by flanking the MCS with transcription termination

If anyone either has such a plasmid and would be willing to send it to
me or can point me to a reference for one, I would be extremely

Dan Baggott
Reed College Biology Department
3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.
Portland, OR 97202