cell Death ELISA

Felix Rockmann 100540.706 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Jan 24 20:23:15 EST 1996

Hi to everybody,

I got this email adress from a German forum on compuserve, so I hope that I got
ot right. I have a question:
Does anybody has experience with the Cell Death Detection ELISA of Boehringer
Manheim ? I am working on my "Doktors- degree" and I have to use this kit for
apoptosis analysis, so I would like to get any comments, remarks tips and
tricks.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Felix,
Munich (Germany)

P.S. How do I get in your newsgroup ? I am a freshman in the INTERNET, so I need
a veryx easy way to get in contact ..... ;-)