Email address of R & D of Amersham, UK

martin LEACH leach at
Thu Jan 25 14:17:20 EST 1996

try biological data transport

the biotech registry has general email addresses for Amersham and USB
(if anything email barb grossman of USB and she should be able to forward it
for you..)

h.woo (h.woo at wrote:
: I should be grateful if someone would provide the email address of R & D
: of Amersham, UK; I want to contact I. Durrant. I have tried netfind, but
: the Amersham computer did not respond.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: