Non-radioactive sequencing methods

JLCruise jlcruise at stthomas.edu
Fri Jan 26 14:20:43 EST 1996

I am planning to sequence a cloned PCR product, and would like to try a
non-radioactive method.  What I have heard of the "picky-ness" of the
silver-staining approach is daunting, but I have had success with
chemiluminescent methods in other types of studies (Northerns, RPA).  As
a neophyte in sequencing,  I would very much appreciate any
experience/warnings/recommendations from people who have tried any of the
chemiluminescent DNA sequencing kits available.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jennifer L. Cruise
University of St. Thomas
St. Paul, MN