genomic library for seq DNA with high A+T contents

Asfar Jamel asfar at skydancer.bmc.uu.se
Fri Jan 26 11:05:46 EST 1996

I am interested in making a  genomic library from Rickettsia prowazakii
(29 % GC rich). I want insert sizes around 500 t0 1000bp. I would be
thankful if anyone give me suggestions and references.

ASFAR JAMAL                             UPPSALA UNIVERSITY
Kantorsgatan 4, room 435        	Biomedical Center
Uppsala 75424 Sweden
Home: +46 18  242378  			Department of Molecular Biology
BMC:  +46 18  17438  			BOX 590 S-751 24 UPPSALA Sweden
Fax   +46 18 557723 			http://skydancer.bmc.uu.se/~asfar