rat cDNA estrogen receptor

Guivarc_h Dominic guivarc_h at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr
Fri Jan 26 08:10:08 EST 1996

Help bio-netters !!!!

      I need one or two micrograms of rat cDNA coding for the estrogen
receptor (ER) because we study the implication of this subtype of steroid
receptor on the D2 dopaminergic pathways. The cDNA of ER will use for
Northern blot and RNAse protection Assay or Nuclease S1 mapping to
quantifie mRNA of this receptor during the different treatment.
For this purpose, can you send me small quantitie of this rat ER cDNA for
my experiments.
 I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me this.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Sincerely yours,

--
Guivarc_h Dominic
IAF -CNRS