phosphorylation state-specific antibodies

Andrew J. Czernik czernik at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
Thu Jan 25 23:45:21 EST 1996

I am attempting to compile a comprehensive list of proteins
for which phosphorylation state-specific antibodies have
been produced and utilized.  I wish to include antibodies
(phospho- and dephospho-specific) that exhibit a relatively
high degree of specificty.  I do not plan to include
antibodies which possess broad selectivity, such as those
for phospho-tyrosine and for other phosphorylated amino
acids, which detect a broad range of proteins.

If you have made such an antibody to your favorite protein,
or know of someone who has, would you please e-mail me this
information ASAP, should you wish to be included in this
list.  Please include protein id, residue # if known,
kinase(s) specificity of site(s), Ab type, Ab utility
(Western blots, immunoprecipitation, immunocytochemistry,
immuno-EM, etc) and any other characteristics you consider
notable, and any literature references which exist (or are
in press).  If the use of an Ab has been cited many times,
please give the reference describing its original
preparation.

When completed, I will foward a copy to all those who have
responded.

Thanx for your help !!

Andy Czernik
Andrew J. Czernik, Ph.D.