THYMIDINE FREE MEDIA

an456680 at anon.penet.fi an456680 at anon.penet.fi
Sun Jan 28 06:32:53 EST 1996

Hi all,
I'm trying to grow some plasmids in E.coli and hopefully radio label
the DNA. I'm told I need some thymidine (thymine??) free media, so
that I can add some radio labelled thymidine to it.

Does anybody know of a supplier for this or even a recipe for it?

Also does anybody know if its absolutely essential to have thymidine
free media or will normal media supplemented with the radio labelled
stuff do?

Any help will be much appreciated

Many thanks

John
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse at anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help at anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to          admin at anon.penet.fi