Looking for HYCOR or VENTREX

Tom Thatcher ttha at uhura.cc.rochester.edu
Sun Jan 28 15:53:45 EST 1996

I am looking for a certain cell culture media referenced in an article
I am reading, made by Ventrex.  The 1993 Science guide to Biotech companies
has an entry for Hycor, Ventrex Division, in Maine, with an 800 number.
When I try the number I get a phone company recording about all circuits
being busy, and 800 directory assisstance has no listing for either
Hycor or Ventrex.  Any help?

--
Tom Thatcher                          | You can give a PC to a Homo habilis,
University of Rochester Cancer Center | and he'll use it, but he'll use it