sequencing gels won't stick!!

(Dave Johnston) daj at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 03:27:54 EST 1996

Further to my previous posting, sorry, I forgot to say that because the 3MM
paper streches as it gets wet (a la wallpaper) and can wrinkle, leading
to all sorts of problems, we touch it onto the surface of the fixative to
start off with, take it out and blot off excess moisture before laying it
on the gel.
DAJ

David A. Johnston
Research Fellow,
Dept of Zoology, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road,
South Kensington, London SW7 5BD. England
tel 0171 9389297 (from outside UK: 44 171 9389297)
fax 0171 9388754 (from outside UK: 44 171 9388754)
email daj at nhm.ac.uk