(no subject)

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Tue Jan 30 19:28:38 EST 1996

  'Lo Netters,
       I'm considering using a Clontech reagent, TaqStart (a Taq
antibody) to do hotstart PCR, however, I was wondering whether the
literature they supply is 'on-the-ball'.  I would appreciate comments
from anyone who has used this reagent, and any 'pit-falls'they may have
encountered using TaqStart.

   Thanks in advance

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #
   RMIT - City Campus                                    # Q Q #
   GPO Box 2467V, Melbourne  Vic  3001                   #  o  #
                                                          # ~ #
   Telephone  : 03 9660 3136                             ##<->##
   Fax No.    : 03 9663 6087                            #       #
   Email      : p.falckh at rmit.edu.au                   # #     # #
   "No matter how tall your grandfather                  #  \/  #
       was, you have to do your own growing"              # /\ #
                                                         ooO  Ooo