DTT Stability

Stephen P. Driska PhD driska at astro.ocis.temple.edu
Wed Jan 31 16:20:43 EST 1996

Ron Tate (rtate at bmb-fs1.biochem.okstate.edu) wrote:
: Does anyone know how long frozen 3M DTT is good?  Don't go to any
: trouble, if anyone knows offhand I'd be glad to hear.

: Thanks in Advance
: Ron Tate
: OSU BMB

	No.  But we always use the sniff test: if it smells something
like a skunk, its bad (oxidized).  It it smells like sewage (yipee!),
it's good.

	When trying this: Don't overdose your nose...

--
Steve Driska, Physiology Department, Temple University Medical School
Philadelphia, PA 19140 USA (215) 707-3283
driska at astro.ocis.temple.edu
If I could think of something witty and clever to say, it would go right