Colorimetric assay for alkaline phosphatase (SEAP)

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:38:31 EST 1996

There is a very sensitive chemiluminescent assay sold by Tropix
(address can be found in the Biotech Registry at
http://www.data-transport.com)

Martin

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Biological Data Transport....

Yves Durocher (durocher at biotech.lan.nrc.ca) wrote:
: Hi everyone,

:         I'm looking for a simple COLORIMETRIC method to measure SEAP
: (secreted placental alkaline phosphatase) activity in cell culture
: supernatant. Is someone has a protocol for that ?

:         Thanks for your help !

: Yves

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)