(no subject)

Babru Samal bsamal at amgen.com
Mon Jul 1 18:53:39 EST 1996

I am looking for an inducible system for expression of toxic proteins in
an eukaryotic system. I see only one being available from Stratagene,
called lac-switch. The tet-regulated expression system from GIBCO/BRL
can not be bought at the present time. Did any body try either the
lac-switch or the tet-regulated system ? I would like to get feed back
on how do they perform. Does any one has a good system I can use for my
expression studies? I shall appreciate any help at bsamal at amgen.com.
Thanks. Babru

*** Disclaimer: These are the opinions of the poster not Amgen Inc.***