long PCR

KHUANG at CHEMVX.TAMU.EDU KHUANG at CHEMVX.TAMU.EDU
Thu Jul 11 09:23:48 EST 1996

Hi, Snowden,
I have used stratgene long PCR stuff to amplify my 10-12kb phage DNA, no
successed, I posted a mail one monthe ago, no any response received. Somebody
said Perkin stuff is good, I never tried this one (expensive).
I remember that Paul wrote a summary in 1994 and long PCR inventor also wrote
a tip in TIBS (1994), but the condition is too strict for me.
Paul, Why not write a summmary again, long pcr should have a big progess now?
Hope this help.

Huang