Custom oligosynthesis and custom protein sequencing

Joan Boyce boyce at CSHL.ORG
Thu Jul 11 21:00:45 EST 1996

>Hi

>Anyone there can give me the informations on the company in US
>serving
>1. Custom oligosynthesis (reasonable price)
>2. Protein sequencing from a pepide in PVDF (reasonable price)

>Thank you very much for help.

A good place to start to get the names and contact information of
companies that provide such services is the WWW site BioSupplyNet
http://www.biosupplynet.com
You can search for "oligonucleotide synthesis" and "protein sequencing"
and the search results will yield companies that provide those services.

Hope this helps!

Joan Boyce