tubes for in-situ hybridization

Anne Bazanowski user at
Thu Jul 11 13:42:58 EST 1996

I'm looking for 2 ml., round-bottom, snap-cap tubes for doing ISH.  Would
anyone know who sells such tubes, and how to get in touch with the
company?  Someone mentioned a company called Anachem (in Europe?)--does
anyone know how to reach them?  Please post responses, or e-mail to:
bazanows at
Thanks,  Anne Bazanowski

More information about the Methods mailing list