His- binding column

user unknown ez005679 at dale.ucdavis.edu
Fri Jul 12 17:28:38 EST 1996

I have a problem of purifying over expressed protein using His-binding
resins provided by Novagene company.  The problem is my protein does not
bind to the column, even after I tried urea denaturation.   The protein I
am trying to purify is a memebrane binding protein and was shown to be
present in the binding  and washing solutions after loading, but
not in the eluting solution.    Could anybody please give me some advice
on this column purification?   Thanks in advance

Yusen