Q-PCR using AmpliSensor methodology

Stephen J. Hopkins shopkins at fs1.ho.man.ac.uk
Mon Jul 15 12:53:59 EST 1996

I realise that Q-PCR has featured as a topic in this group before, and there
are different views on the value of various methods. However, does anyone have
any experience of the AmpliSensor metodology for Q-PCR, available from
Biotronics. We have seriously been considering purchase of this system. This
seems rather different to the techniques I've seen discussed previously under
this heading. Apologies if I've missed any earlier mention of this technique.

Thanks,

Steve Hopkins

Stephen J. Hopkins (Ph.D)
University of Manchester Rheumatic Diseases Centre
Clinical Sciences Building, Hope Hospital, Salford, M6 8HD, U.K.
Tel:   0161-787-4269  Facsimile: 0161-787-4687
Email: SHOPKINS at man.ac.uk
WWW:   http://www.hop.man.ac.uk/staff/shopkins/shopkins.htm