Bibliography Software Recommendations

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Tue Jul 16 17:20:42 EST 1996

I believe it is possible to get a 'patch' program that will allow you to
use Word 6.0 with EndNote but I don't know where to get it.  One of our
computer wizzes got it but unfortunately he is away at the moment.  When
he returns I'll post where to get the patch ... possibly the distributor
(??).

Regards
--

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #