Bibliography Software Recommendations

Yoonsuk Park yoonpark at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 16 11:20:10 EST 1996

I love my Mac version of EndNote 2, although MS Word 6.0 doesn't support
Plug-in module of EndNote.  Because of Plug-in module, I still use MS Word
5.0.  I have heard a lot of complains about MS Word 6.0 anyway.
There is also "Reference Manager" which I'm not familiar with.

Good luck!
YP.

On 15 Jul 1996, it was written: