Primer Problems

Heinz-Juergen Schaefers mfm434 at
Fri Jul 19 13:31:35 EST 1996

> In article <hopkinsc.74.0009FDC9 at>, hopkinsc at
> (Hopkins, Charlotte) wrote:

> > Is anyone able to give me the name of another
> > company, that is similar in price, which you are pleased with their primers?
> > Although we are in New Zealand, we are happy to send overseas for the primers
> > (we have to for Life Tech as well).

We got all our primers from EUROGENTEC, and we are very happy with problems!
Parc scientific de la Cense Rouge
Rue Bois Saint Jean 14
4102 Seraing
Tel: +32 41 660150
Fax: +32 41 655103

Dipl. Biol. Heinz-Juergen Schaefers
Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg / Med. Klinik IV / Nephrologisches Forschungslabor
Loschgestr. 8, D-91054 Erlangen, Germany
E-mail: dienstl.: mfm434 at / priv.: h-j.schaefers at