Assay for Carbon-14

Herbert H. Winkler herbertw at SUNGCG.USOUTHAL.EDU
Wed Jul 24 13:27:16 EST 1996

The sample was combusted, the 3H2O was coolected in a cold trap and the
CO2 in any organic amine.  The generic name was a Harvey
biological-material oxidizer.  Packard Tri-Carb used to make one.  This
is Dark Age stuff (but still elegant technology).