Control plasmid for GAPDH quantitative RT-PCR

sgibbons at opal.tufts.edu sgibbons at opal.tufts.edu
Thu Jul 25 17:19:54 EST 1996

I am looking for a control GAPDH plasmid to act as a competitor for my cDNA
in my RT-PCR experiments. Does anyone know of a source, commercial or
otherwise for such a thing? I need to normalize my data for expression of my
cDNA between control and denervated rat parotid gland and I already have a
competitor plasmid for my cDNA of interest so I would like to do the same
kind of experiment with GAPDH for the purposes of normalization.

Thank you

Simon Gibbons PhD
Dept Neuroscience
Tufts University School of Medicine