NIH Image advice...

Paul C. Grimm MD grimm at cc.UManitoba.CA
Mon Jul 29 10:06:43 EST 1996

Edouard Lauzier wrote:

> Hello all ...
>
> I'm working for the very first time with NIH Image to measure scanned
> autoradiograms of dot blots...
>
> Un fortunetly, no one in my lab has experience with it.  So any help about
> that matter would be appreciated...
> e.g. settings, calibration, measurements, interpretation etc...
>
> Thanks in advance, help is badly need...

You should direct this request to the NIH image home page. There is a
FAQ and an active list group that will answer questions...And there
probably has been this discussion there already.
PS it is a GREAT application....and free too.

--
Paul C. Grimm MD
AE102-820 Sherbrook

"Practise random acts of kindness"