gradient pcr?

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Mon Jul 29 15:19:38 EST 1996

I've used the Stratagene Robocycler.....what a beauty. It has saved me a lot
of time optimising PCR reactions by using the gradient feature....I highly
recommend getting a machine that supports gradient heatblocks.

Martin

Brent Cochran (bcochran_ypr at opal.tufts.edu) wrote:
: We are considering buying a new PCR machine.  Does anyone have
: experience or thoughts on gradient pcr machines that allow the
: simutaneous testing of a range of temperatures.

: -Brent Cochran
: Tufts University

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)