PCR from lambda - primer help

John Dixon jpcd0 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 2 18:09:45 EST 1996

Hi there, now that long range PCR is working like a treat, I would like to
PCR out some inserts cloned into lambda FIX. But I cant find any published
sequence for primers that flank the cloning site. The clones I have were
made by cloning into the XbaI sites and destroying them in the process so
that I cannot cut the insert out.

Has anyone got anything like this?

P.S. on the map the lambda regions where the primers must bind are git and lom.

Cheers

John

--
John Dixon                                        Lab 44 (1223) 334131
Wellcome/CRC Institute                            Fax 44 (1223) 334134
United Kingdom                           e-m: jpcd0 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk