PCR from lambda - primer help

John Dixon jpcd0 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 2 18:09:45 EST 1996

Hi there, now that long range PCR is working like a treat, I would like to
PCR out some inserts cloned into lambda FIX. But I cant find any published
sequence for primers that flank the cloning site. The clones I have were
made by cloning into the XbaI sites and destroying them in the process so
that I cannot cut the insert out.

Has anyone got anything like this?

P.S. on the map the lambda regions where the primers must bind are git and lom.

John Dixon                                        Lab 44 (1223) 334131
Wellcome/CRC Institute                            Fax 44 (1223) 334134
Department of Genetics
Cambridge University
United Kingdom                           e-m: jpcd0 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk