HELP

Tisha tfurukaw at du.edu
Tue Jun 4 02:57:26 EST 1996

I am hoping that there is someone that can point me in the right
direction to finding the answers to the following questions:

How might I go about substituting 32P-labelled adenine for cold adenine
in a dsDNA?

Gene X is purified as a cDNA.  How, other than PCR, can I get enough of
it to sequence, translate in vitro, etc...?

Sea urchins secrete a protease similar to chymotrypsin, which is involved
in hatching the blastula from its fertilization envelope.  If an antibody
to bovine chymotrypsin turns out to stop hatching, how could I use it to
clone the gene for the sea urchin enzyme?

Thank you in advance for anyone who might be able to point me in the
direction to find the correct answers to these questions.