(none)

A.S. Sohal u9310871 at MUSS.CIS.MCMASTER.CA
Tue Jun 4 13:10:07 EST 1996

Hi! I am experimenting with some new site-directed mutagenesis protocols
and was wondering if anybody has had any success.  The ones I am talking
about are the MORPH single-primer site-directed mutagenesis protocol from
5 prime 3 prime and the Chameleon protocol from Stratagene.  I am having
troubles isolating my "mutated" plasmid from the mut S cells although
they have become amp resistant meaning that the transformation must have
been successful.  If someone could help me I would very grateful.

Thanx