Help:Stratagene and MORPH mutagenesis kits

A.S. Sohal u9310871 at MUSS.CIS.MCMASTER.CA
Tue Jun 4 12:43:00 EST 1996

Hi! My name is Avtar.  I am experimenting with the MORPH single-primer
site-directed mutagenesis kit and the Chameleon double-stranded
site-directed mutagenesis kit from Stratagene.  I was wondering if
anybody has been able to get these protocols to work.  I am having
trouble isolating my plasmid after transformation into the mut S cells
using a standard alkaline lysis mini-prep protocol.  I hopt someone can
help me.

Thanx