Codon preference usage

Peter Hians peter at indy.bio.uts.edu.au
Wed Jun 5 18:33:18 EST 1996

I have recently constructed a snake cDNA library. As such, I am now
designing primers to screen the library. The primers are being designed
from amino acid sequence data and are therfore degenerate. I was hoping
that out there, somewhere, is a database of codon usage preferences for
reptiles, preferably snakes. Thanks in advance.

Peter.

  \\    //              Peter Hains
   \\  //               Dept. Cell and Molecular Biology
    \\//  The Truth is  University of Technology, Sydney
    //\\  Out There.    Gore Hill NSW Australia 2065
   //  \\               Ph.  +61 2 330 4045
  //    \\              Fax. +61 2 330 4003
 ---    ---             Web. http://indy.bio.uts.edu.au/~peter/