Have you tried Life Technologies workshops?

Jim Litts jlitts at onyx-pharm.com
Wed Jun 5 17:36:07 EST 1996

I was wondering if anyone has attended the Life Technologies technical
workshops.  I'm particularly interested in the Recombinant Baculovirus
Techniques workshop.  I have considerable experience with the traditional
approaches, but I am setting up the Bac-to-Bac system just now and wondered
if attending the workshop would be of significant value.  Is it worth the
cost in time, trouble and money?  Thanks for your input.  If you don't wish
to respond in public, I'd appreciate an email response.  Thanks in advance.