p53/cell lines

JMARTINEZ at AZCC.ARIZONA.EDU JMARTINEZ at AZCC.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Jun 6 11:33:15 EST 1996

Dear Researchers,
	Does anyone out there know of a list or a database of cell lines
(preferably commonly used, easily obtained, and well characterized) that
indicates whether there is a mutation in the p53 gene and where and what
that mutation might be?  I've posed this question on another listserve
but have not received much of a response except from others who would like
to know the same thing.  I am aware that the p53 database does list some
cell lines (all human I believe).  But Im interested in finding a more
comprehensive list, one that contains cell lines from other species.  Any
ideas?  Thanks in advance.