ExpressHyb Hybridisation Solution

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Mon Jun 10 18:53:21 EST 1996

Lo Netters,

I got a flyer the other day about a product from Clontech called
ExpressHyb, which is a 'new' hybridisation solution which only
requires 1 hour for hybridisation runs (Northerns, Southerns etc).

I would appreciate it if anyone has used the stuff if you could email
me your impressions (good or bad) and what pitfalls you may have come
across (although companies never tell us there are any!)

In appreciation,

--

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #