Phage Display Library

Paul N Hengen pnh at cutterjohn.ncifcrf.gov
Mon Jun 10 17:09:40 EST 1996

I'm beginning a phage display library screening and I have a few
questions for an expert. I want to pan for a DNA binding protein
or peptide (fragment of the binding protein) using an immobilized
DNA fragment.

1. Is there an E. coli library available for doing this?

2. What is the largest size of displayed peptide made?

3. Is there a best vector or kit in your opinion for doing this?

-Paul.