Promega dual luciferase system

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Tue Jun 11 18:32:10 EST 1996

IMHO....I've used the tropix chemiluminescent b-gal system....didn't need to
buy the promega system since I could use the same cell extracts for the b-gal
assay.....only advantage would be that the dual-lucif system is a little
quicker....

just my thrupenny bit

jfh (jfhess at ucdavis.edu) wrote:
: I'm just about ready to buy the whole promega dual luciferase system.

: I'll be using one set of the plasmids to assay hunks of DNA for promoter
: and/or enhancer activity and the other for transfection controls.

: Can anyone provide good or bad comments?

: Thanks in advance,

: John F. Hess, PhD                     Phone me 916 752 8420
: Dept of Cell Bio. and Hum. Anat.      FAX me 916-752-8520 (ask first)
: University of California at Davis
: Davis, CA 95616                       Email me jfhess at ucdavis.edu

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)