Phage-Display Libraries.

Lakmal Boteju lboteju at
Tue Jun 11 11:38:45 EST 1996

     Hi All,
        As a newcomer to phage-display library technology, I would like to
     know of any difficulties or practical problems that are encountered by
     those who work with phage-display as a method of creating diversity.
     Many of the reviews and articles on the subject do not cover this
        I would appreciate very much a brief summary of practical problems
     or any suggestions of an article that discusses these.
                                Thank you,
                                Lakmal W. Boteju PhD.
                                Research Investigator,
                                Organic Chemistry Department,