cheap IPTG ?

Szatmari George szat at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Wed Jun 12 09:41:34 EST 1996

In article <31BAB212.DDA at> mah3 at writes:
>We just got IPTG from Diagnostic Chemicals Ltd. They're in Canada, and
>I have no idea whether they sell to the UK, but they were charging
>US$250 for 25 g a couple months ago. The catalog gives these Internet
>Marketing Enquiries: sales at
>Technical Assistance: techserve at
>Order Desk: orders at
>Hope this helps,

Just a quick note to add- Diagnostic Chemicals do have a US address, its
160 Christian Street, Oxford, CT, phone 203-881-2020/800-325-2436,
fax 203-888-1143.  they were also charging $200 for 10 grams of Xgal
not that long ago...

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

George Szatmari
Dept de microbiologie, Univ de Montreal