cheap IPTG ?

Szatmari George szat at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Wed Jun 12 09:41:34 EST 1996

In article <31BAB212.DDA at cornell.edu> mah3 at cornell.edu writes:
>We just got IPTG from Diagnostic Chemicals Ltd. They're in Canada, and
>I have no idea whether they sell to the UK, but they were charging
>US$250 for 25 g a couple months ago. The catalog gives these Internet
>addresses:
>
>Marketing Enquiries: sales at dclchem.com
>Technical Assistance: techserve at dclchem.com
>Order Desk: orders at dclchem.com
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Midori

Just a quick note to add- Diagnostic Chemicals do have a US address, its
160 Christian Street, Oxford, CT, phone 203-881-2020/800-325-2436,
fax 203-888-1143.  they were also charging $200 for 10 grams of Xgal
not that long ago...

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

George Szatmari
Dept de microbiologie, Univ de Montreal