the simple fools guide to PCR

Alice Hempel hempel at DOGWOOD.BOTANY.UGA.EDU
Wed Jun 12 16:53:23 EST 1996

How do you cite something that comes from the compilation "The simple
fools guide to PCR". I am using a lysis buffer for DNA extraction that
came from our much xeroxed copy.(version 1.0 Aug 8, 1989). Does anyone
know the proper way to cite it or if there ever were any versions past
1.0--if so, where do you find it?

Is there an earlier reference for this buffer (100mM EDTA, 10 mM
Tris(7.5) 1%SDS 1 ug/ml Proteinase K) that someone is aware of?

Thanks,

Alice Hempel
Dept of Genetics
University of Georgia