CASTING METAPHOR AGAROSE GELS

STEVEN GERHARDT steven_gerhardt at FMC.COM
Wed Jun 12 07:48:11 EST 1996

This is a Mime message, which your current mail reader
may not understand. Parts of the message will appear as
text. To process the remainder, you will need to use a Mime
compatible mail reader. Contact your vendor for details.

--IMA.Boundary.528285438

     Perry,

     We always recommend when using MetaPhor to let the gel set a 4C for 30
     minutes prior to running.  Once you pour the gel and it has solidified
     at room temp, place in the frig for 30 minutes.  If you had not done
     this before, it may solve your problems.

     You can always check our web site for the latest protocols.

     Sincerely,
     Steven Gerhardt
     FMC BioProducts
     Technical Service