pswy1

David B. Knaebel knaebel at draco.clarkson.edu
Thu Jun 13 10:14:17 EST 1996

I am interested in finding out more about pSW1, a vector that encodes
inducible bacteriocin release protein. USB was the U.S. distributor, but
they no longer sell it since having been merged with
Amersham. Specifically, I am looking for restriction maps or sequence
data (there is quite a bit of biochemical data in the literature). I have
not found any information on GenBank or other common molecular biology
vector source pages.

Does anyone have this information, or know where it could be accessed?
Thanks!

Dave Knaebel
Biology Department
Clarkson University