Semi-dry blotter recommendations

Eric Roush edroush at
Fri Jun 14 16:06:27 EST 1996

In article <edroush-1406961033490001 at>,
edroush at (Eric Roush) wrote:

> In article <4pmohf$c85 at>, lhom at
> (Louis Hom) wrote:
> > Our lab is in the market for a semi-dry blotter for Westerns.  So far we're
> > going to look into the Bio-Rad and Owl blotters.  I'd welcome any comments
> > on these or other semi-dry apparatus.
> Our laboratory has had good results with the Hoeffler semi-dry blotter.

Boy, did I just make a mistake.  Our lab uses a Millipore semi-dry
blotter.  Everything else in the lab relating to protein electrophoresis
is Hoeffler, thus my confusion.  Sorry for any problems this may
have caused.

Eric Roush               Phil Niekro for the HOF!
edroush at   (Net and Real!)
also coache at      Send your net ballot to vinay at
Maddux/Glavine in 1996!       It's Time for a Change-Up!