Semi-dry blotter recommendations

Eric Roush edroush at acpub.duke.edu
Fri Jun 14 16:06:27 EST 1996

In article <edroush-1406961033490001 at kwatra2.mc.duke.edu>,
edroush at acpub.duke.edu (Eric Roush) wrote:

> In article <4pmohf$c85 at agate.berkeley.edu>, lhom at nature.berkeley.edu
> (Louis Hom) wrote:
>
> > Our lab is in the market for a semi-dry blotter for Westerns.  So far we're
> > going to look into the Bio-Rad and Owl blotters.  I'd welcome any comments
> > on these or other semi-dry apparatus.
>
> Our laboratory has had good results with the Hoeffler semi-dry blotter.

Boy, did I just make a mistake.  Our lab uses a Millipore semi-dry
blotter.  Everything else in the lab relating to protein electrophoresis
is Hoeffler, thus my confusion.  Sorry for any problems this may
have caused.

--
Eric Roush               Phil Niekro for the HOF!
edroush at acpub.duke.edu   (Net and Real!)
also coache at aol.com      Send your net ballot to vinay at baseball.org