Denni Schnapp ds4 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 05:17:14 EST 1996

I am sure that by now everybody knows about the problem with bouncing
messages. As far as I can tell, the messages get through to the groups
OK even though they seem to bounce from certain user's accounts. I do
not think this is too much of a nuissance but maybe BioSci help could
check it, if they are not too busy. I did not contact them because it
did not seem that important. But perhaps it is time to stop posting
about this to the methods group.

Best regards,

Denni Schnapp
Gatty Marine Laboratory    			Fax: (0)1334-463443
University of St. Andrews			e-mail: ds4 at st-and.ac.uk
St. Andrews Fife KY16 8LB
Scotland		   	http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_sa/personal/ds4/

       		    (Opinions expressed here are my own)