Shareware and Freeware for Science

Ferland Louis H. ferlandl at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Mon Jun 17 02:01:14 EST 1996

On 12 Jun 1996, Catherine O'Malley wrote:

> Date: 12 Jun 1996 09:24:23 -0700
> From: Catherine O'Malley <cathyom at TIAC.COM>
> To: methods at net.bio.net
> Subject: Shareware and Freeware for Science

[snip]

> At this time, I am only interested software that can be run under
> Windows.
>
> Thanks a lot.  Your response will help fellow researchers save valuable
> time.  It's amazing what can be accomplished if we help one another!
>
> Catherine McKeon-O'Malley

Is it only me, or have others notice that *almost all* life scientists
use Macs? I think you may be taking the wrong tack.

Dr. Louis H. Ferland
Centre de Recherche, Hotel-Dieu de Montreal
Dept de Nutrition, Universite de Montreal
Phone: (514) 843-2757     FAX: (514) 843-2719