Pellet Paint/DNA Paint

lcwilliams at MEDUSA.UNM.EDU lcwilliams at MEDUSA.UNM.EDU
Tue Jun 18 11:25:05 EST 1996

I just received a flier from the company that makes this product.
     Their name and phone number:  Novagen => 1-800-526-7319

Has used this product and found that it degrades
the RNA or DNA or inhibits subsequent reactions?

Laurie Williams
University of New Mexico
Pediatrics