Gene targeting vectors - recent reviews?

Ashok Aiyar aiyar at
Tue Jun 18 15:42:36 EST 1996

If you know of a good recent review of various gene knockout
strategies and gene targeting constructions that have been used
recently in mammalian cells, could you please direct me to it?

Ashok Aiyar, Ph.D.                    aiyar at
Department of Oncology            University of Wisconsin-Madison

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for
reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."    -- Albert Einstein