Bacterial cDNA

Alfredo Lopez De Leon Allopezdeleon at
Wed Jun 19 06:04:51 EST 1996

I wonder if somebody has ever tried to use a library of randomly
generated genomic bacterial DNA fragments cloned in two hybrid system
vectors to look for protein-protein interactions?  Since bacteria does
not have introns and very little junk DNA and there is no way to obtain
poly A+ this approach seems doable to me, am I missing something here?
I will appreciate any thoughts on this subject. Thank you in advance.

        See you on the dark side of the Moon

Alfredo Lopez De Leon           *   "FES Cuahutitlan"
University of California at Davis *  "CINVESTAV-IPN"
Davis CA 95616                      * "SGGD Albert Einstein College of